Re: [wmii] wmii-4 is dead?

From: Denis Grelich <denis_AT_grelich.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:40:09 +0200

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:38:57 -0700
"Suraj N. Kurapati" <skurapat_AT_ucsc.edu> wrote:

> 4. restore swapping, because we cannot use wmii-2 style tiling
> layout without it... heck! even dwm uses tiling layout ;-)

Well, the trick is /not/ to use wmii-2 style tiling. Once I was a
strong advocate of swapping too, but honestly, wmii-4 is now much, much
better off without it. Wmii is not larswm or whatever this
master-tile-swapping-thing has spawned from.

On the other hand, I really look forward to the new concept of column
modes. They really would enrich the work with wmii.

Greetings
Denis