Re: [wmii] Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:43:53 +0200

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:59:28PM +0200, Andreas Wolff wrote:
> On 10/11/06, Nicholas Seckar <nseckar_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> >You're always free to buy wmii.de yourself... It's the OSS way, if you
> >think
> >something is broken then work to fix it; raging out rarely accomplishes
> >anything.
>
> I would buy and host wmii.de and I would be happy to see it getting useful.

I tend to embed wmii into a more generic scope when putting it
together with all those upcoming tools and libs at suckless.org
(wmii is an option like dwm, but both work fine with slock,
 dmenu, swarp, st (in progress), sic, etc.)

Also note, that I still work on wmii (in contrast to others
weeping about broken links instead of fixing anything or
converting wiki pages into markdown).

Regards,