Re: [wmii] Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: csant <csant_AT_csant.info>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:47:49 +0200

> On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 07:15:14PM +0200, Uriel wrote:
>> Oh, and forgot to mention all the broken mail sorting rules, email
>> accounts, etc, etc, etc.
>
> You are too pessimistic. If you'd invest the time you complain
> about the situation into being productive and updating existing
> links which haven't been updated yet

The problem aren't the links he or you can update - it's more all those
online articles/reviews/whatnot that certainly will not be updated. A
typical user reads something, wants to check it out, gets a broken link,
thinks "oh well, another dead project". Few will think "and yet - I will
find it!" and start googling.

/c