Re: [wmii] Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:47:14 +0200

Why the fuck should I or anyone work extra only because you are a
moron that loves to break everything every other week for absolutely
no reason? Why should hundreds of people spend time changing their
email rules for no reason?

And your claims are so ridiculous(as always), that it is pathetic.
Dumping the domain
means that you lose all the google-juice, which means googling for the
project becomes much harder, not to mention googling for specific
mailing list archive posts and so on.

As for changing the hundreds(if not thousands) of links out there in a
week, not only it is ridiculous, it is also in many cases impossible,
or are you going to hack into the slashdog database and change all the
posts that have links to wmii.de?

And what will we do next time you decide to change domains again? In
less than two years wmi(i) has changed address at least FIVE times.

Get a grip, for for fucking heaven's sake, and learn to think for a
fucking second before fucking everything over.

And instead of defaming the people that has put way too much effort on
wmii just to have it messed up and ultimately put to waste by you, you
could at least try to a bit grateful for saving you from drowning in a
few hundred thousands of lines of C++ shit.

Show some minimum respect for yourself and stop behaving like a total
idiot, it is really sad.

uriel