Re: [wmii] libixp compilation errors

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:53:30 +0200

Hello Anselm,

I fetched libixp, wmii (and dmenu, dwm, wmii-3) again and
gave libixp and wmii another try today. On libixp I have
problems with the unnamed union/structs, in wmii there are
two return(void) and another unnamed union. Removing these
(see attached diff) makes it compile (with some warnings,
see attached logs). However upon startup of wmii the wmiiwm
segfaults on access via ixpc (one can try starting wmiiwm
alone and issuing ixpc ls / on its socket; segfault as well).
I wonder what to do with these unnamed unions/structs...
(or is the bug elsewhere?).

Regards,
Stefan

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl