[wmii] client titlebar

From: Alexis Hildebrandt <afh_AT_2drop.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:13:08 +0100

Hello,
so a long awaited new release of wmii is out. What a great joy =)

One thing I am missing is the additional information in the title bar of
each client that displayed its tags and its position in the column in
wmii-3.1. I found the latter to be especially useful in max mode.

Has this feature been dropped on purpose? If yes: why? If no: will it
reappear?

Sincerly Alexis.

--
"In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."
        -- Brian K.  Reid