Re: [wmii] resizal of windows over fs/keyboard

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:49:33 +0100

I already told you this is retarded. There is no need to have per-view
client files, the fs design we came up with JG was much simpler,
cleaner, and worked just fine.

One *need* to be able to read the geom information, and that is what
the index files are for. but a geom file per client is retarded and
unnecessary.

Managed clients should *never* take geom commands, the only reason to
export that information in index files is for possible pager
applications.

uriel