Re: [wmii] tagrule to send clients in managed layer patch

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:55:44 +0100

There are already two 9P implementations in pure ruby[1], do you
really think creating ruby bindings for libixp is a good idea? libixp
pretty much sucks, and needs to be seriously re-designed. if you want
to create bindings, why not use a saner library, like lib9p from
p9p[2]?

Also would love to know what do you plan to use the bindings for.

Curious

uriel

[1]: see http://cat-v.org/9p/
[2]: http://plan9.us