Re: [wmii] wmii and conkeror

From: Robert Linden <rob_AT_superhelden.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:50:39 +0100

Uriel schrieb:
> learn to use a sane text editor or fuck off

Uriel, while I must admit that you seem to be quite funny in real life,
your style (or lack thereof) is wholly inappropriate for a mailinglist.
If I were the listmaintainer I would ban you for this comment alone.
Given that I am not I will just unsubscribe instead, because I saddens
me to see how an intelligent person like yourself can, at the same time,
be such a fucking idiot. Please grow up a bit.

All the best,
rob