Re: [wmii] wmii and conkeror

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:21:52 +0100

On 2/14/07, Robert Linden <rob_AT_superhelden.de> wrote:
> Uriel schrieb:
> > learn to use a sane text editor or fuck off
>
> Uriel, while I must admit that you seem to be quite funny in real life,
> your style (or lack thereof) is wholly inappropriate for a mailinglist.

Why?

In any case I think most people would feel the opposite, Paul Vixie
said: "The Internet is not for sissies."

> If I were the listmaintainer I would ban you for this comment alone.

Censorship, how modern and civilized!

> Given that I am not I will just unsubscribe instead, because I saddens
> me to see how an intelligent person like yourself can, at the same time,
> be such a fucking idiot. Please grow up a bit.

By "grow up" you mean "become an hypocrite"? Given that I was
encouraged to answer Nicky's email by people that didn't have the guts
to do it themselves, I find it ironic that I am publicly reprimanded
for speaking my mind.

I am a fucking idiot for many reasons, not kissing enough ass is not
one of them.

With all due respect, I think you have not thought this issue out
carefully enough.

My sincere best wishes

uriel