Re: [wmii] wmii and conkeror

From: nicky van foreest <vanforeest_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:27:29 +0100

Hi,

Bill and Rob, thanks for the support. As a matter of fact, I have four
little sons who "get a daily upgrade of their vocabulary" at school.
I tend to see it as funny, and for the rest I ignore it :-).

Actually I was quite interested in which editor could be better. But
given that this discussion has ignited tremendous fires in the past, I
would prefer to keep discussions on this topic out of this mailing
list. Uriel, in case you have any advice on this, please drop me a
*personal* mail. In this way we can keep you on the list, and you can
insult me in whichever way you think it suitable.

> A simple solution, if you happen to have an extra key on your keyboard,
> such as a "Windows" key, is to use that as your modifier. Otherwise,
> perhaps consider rebinding one of your two alts or controls as a new
> modifier (such as Mod4) and using that.

Thanks. I'll try that tomorrow.

bye

Nicky