Re: [wmii] wmii and conkeror

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:43:34 +0100

On 2/14/07, nicky van foreest <vanforeest_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bill and Rob, thanks for the support. As a matter of fact, I have four
> little sons who "get a daily upgrade of their vocabulary" at school.
> I tend to see it as funny, and for the rest I ignore it :-).
>
> Actually I was quite interested in which editor could be better.

ed, sam, acme or death.

And for the love of Goddess Glenda, learn to use the mouse.

uriel

P.S.: And your rational, even reasonable, response should serve as
example to the overreacting political correctness police that seem to
be more concerned with harmless words than by the atrocities that
reign in the world we live in.