[wmii] Two odd behaviors with wmii+ixp-20070516

From: Tom Lieber <alltom_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:21:50 +0900

1) After an application-created floating window closes, focus is stuck
in limbo. Nothing appears selected. The hotkey that moves me between
the floating layer and the managed layer does nothing. If I click on a
window, it gets focus, and the hotkey works as expected again.

2) When moving between windows with a hotkey, 9term and qemu seem to
register the ALT button being pressed if I stop on them (I move with
ALT+letter). 9term interprets my first two keypresses as part of a
combo, and Plan 9 in qemu does the same. Is this a Plan 9-related
issue, or wmii's fault?

--
Tom Lieber
http://AllTom.com/