Re: [wmii] Two odd behaviors with wmii+ixp-20070516

From: Tom Lieber <alltom_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:06:22 +0900

On 7/12/07, Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net> wrote:
> This bug has been fixed for some time in tip.

I haven't had the time to compile tip yet, but I'm wondering if there
has also been a bug fixed related to wmii crashing ofter moving
windows with the mouse.

I had two columns with LyX and Firefox. I dragged Firefox underneath
LyX until there was a thin horizontal line, dropped it, and wmii
crashed. I use GDM, so I didn't see the message.

--
Tom Lieber
http://AllTom.com/