Re: [wmii] wmiirc snippet: tag comments

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:38:42 +0200

I have to absolutely agree, the tag names are just labels, I don't
really see the point to give them names unless your working style is
extremely static/restricted, and even then, it is just matter of
having your own conventions, the name is irrelevant.

Best wishes

uriel

P.S.: I must say I'm not sure I see the value of being able to display
more than one tag at the same time.