Re: [wmii] Updates to tip, please test!

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:00:08 +0200

Oh, and here is a changelog:

* Don't move/resize the frame on the current tag when tagging a client
with multiple tags.
* Make fullscreen remember what mode the client came from.
* Fixed MOD-Control-t to actually toggle keybinds instead of just
erasing them (thanks niteling)
* Prevent crash when dragging window to the bottom of the column it's already in
* Fixed empty column bug when moving last client with the mouse
* Applied pbx's patch adding MOD-Shift-C to the welcome tutorial
* Fixed column resizals when dragging the left edge of a client.
* Fixed overcompensation for minimum column width.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed.

uriel