Re: [wmii] Updates to tip, please test!

From: Chris King <colanderman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:30:58 -0400

On 9/29/07, Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Please test the tip and report any issues, I will release a snap soon,
> and after any new issues found are fixed I will release 3.6.

Something's broken when using wmiirc... when wmii starts up, first a
wmii9menu menu with Nop and Delete is shown in the bottom-left-hand
corner of the screen. When that is clicked away an empty dmenu
appears. After hitting Escape on that, the "nil" tag appears but I am
unable to use any keyboard shortcuts.

Looking forward to this release btw... good job squashing the bugs!

- Chris