[wmii] Updates to tip, please test!

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:56:10 +0200

While nobody was looking sqweek has been working hard fixing most
known bugs, he has done an amazing job and I just pushed his changes
to the main wmii hg tip.

Please test the tip and report any issues, I will release a snap soon,
and after any new issues found are fixed I will release 3.6.

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and specially thanks to sqweek
for such amazing work at tracking them down and mercilessly squashing
them, you rock!

Best wishes

uriel