Re: [wmii] [ANN] New wmii snap!

From: Paweł Tęcza <ptecza_AT_uw.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:31:51 +0200

Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com> writes:

> Download from: http://www.suckless.org/snaps/wmii-20071003.tgz
>
> I'm not sure, but I suspect you need a non-released version of libixp
> to build (either from the hg tip or from the last snap).

Hi Uriel,

Could you please create and upload wmii+ixp-20071003.tgz tarball?
Something like for the previous wmii snapshot :)

It can be useful for that people like me who are still happy cvs/svn
users and don't want to install next cool git/bazaar/mercurial/other
SCM tools ;)

Of course you can tell me that I can download also libixp snapshot.
Yes, you're right, but I think that better idea is to download
all needed sources to test them in one tarball :) Probably the number
of testers should be larger then ;)

My best regards,

Pawel