Re: [wmii] [ANN] New wmii snap!

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:15:22 +0200

The last 'combined' snapshot was somehow clobbered together, I don't
know how, and I really don't see the point in doing it again.

And I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for willful cvs/svn users, they
are like people insisting on using Ultrix in the 21th century, there
is just no excuse not to install mercurial.

uriel