[wmii] Cygwin?

From: Imran Khan <imran_k01_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 09:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, my name is imran and I am a screen addict. I'm looking for a window manager that can ease my pain, only problem is it has to work under cygwin. Any ideas on how to get this to compile on cygwin? I've tried several snaps and tars of wmii, libixp and cannot get them to compile with gcc on cygwin.

  Does anybody use wmii effectively on cygwin?

  In the latest attempt I am trying wmii-3.5.1 release with libixp from suckless.org version 0.3 (found it under snaps libixp-0.3.tar). The error I get is in fs.c...

  fs.c: In function `write_buf':
fs.c:178: error: request for member `twrite' in something not a structure or uni
on

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!