Re: [wmii] Cygwin?

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:53:37 +0200

I haven't tried, but I doubt it will work (but who knows). In any case
future versions of wmii(wmii-4) will depend on Plan 9 from User Space
(http://plan9.us) which so far has not been ported to windows
(although some people have tried, and should be possible).

If you have the disgrace of having to use windows, I would recommend
using acme-sac: http://caerwyn.com/acme/ Not exactly a window manager,
but it is a 'gui shell' with a window management style very similar to
wmii and some very cool tools.

Best wishes

uriel