[wmii] dmenu mpd client

From: Johannes Krude <johannes_AT_krude.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:36:40 +0200

hi,
I have develloped a mpd client with dmenu. It fits nicely into wmii if you
bind a key to this client (I use ALT-X for this purpose).
It consists of two parts, a modified status for wmii, to display the mpd's
status and a ruby script which controls the mpd and takes the user input
throug dmenu.

http://johannes.krude.de/src/mpd-dmenu-2007.09.29
http://johannes.krude.de/src/status-2007.09.29

just copy these two files to your ~/.wmii-3.5 or whatever your wmii directory
is and modify your wmiirc to bind a key for executing the mpd-dmenu

to run this scripts you need:
dmenu
wmii
ruby