Re: [wmii] dmenu mpd client

From: Johannes Krude <johannes_AT_krude.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:36:09 +0200

Am Mittwoch 10 Oktober 2007 schrieb Christian G. Warden:
> I get the following when trying to run mpd-dmenu:
> MPD_HOST="localhost" mpc --no-status
> sh: -c: line 29: syntax error: unexpected end of file

Thats weird. on line 29 is only an assignment
and why is sh complaining and not ruby

> The status script runs, but shows the contents of $WMII_NORMCOLORS in
> the status bar.

Are you using a bleding edge version of wmii, where they changed the API or
something?
I'm not that much into wmii, I just copied it from the original status.
I'm using wmii-3.6_rc2 from gentoo and it's working perfectly for me.

johannes