Re: [wmii] dmenu mpd client

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 03:11:23 +0200

> I'm not that much into wmii, I just copied it from the original status.
> I'm using wmii-3.6_rc2 from gentoo and it's working perfectly for me.

I'm infinitely grateful to the people that package wmii for
distributions, but guys, could you please stop inventing releases?
there never was a wmii-3.6-rc2 (or wmii-3.6-anything for that matter).

Also, I would love to hear from all packages and know if there are any
issues packaging wmii and what can we do to get more recent wmii
versions faster into the various distributions.

Thanks and best wishes.

uriel