[wmii] Switch to previous window or view?

From: David Morris <lists_AT_morris-clan.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:59:06 -0700

I'm trying to setup some key bindings to move to:

1) switch to the previous selected view
2) switch to the previous selected window in the current
   view only
3) switch to the previous selected window in any view

I think I've finally figured out how to accomplish all of
this by creating a daemon which monitors 'wmiir read
/events'...but it sounds a bit cumbersome. Is there
built-in functionality that can do this?

--David