[wmii] wmiir : fatal: can't mount

From: A K <alpinweis_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:30:23 +0300

Hi.

I have some problems trying to run wmii under FreeBSD 7.0 stable.
I already fixed one of them by replacing manually the dmenu's wrong -b
switch by -y -0 in the config script. I made fstab to mount /fdescfs on
startup. After that I only managed to make wmii run under the root acount.
When trying to run wmii as normal user wmii would start and stop half way -
all I get is a dumb white screen. Forcing a return to console I get the
following error:

wmiir : fatal: can't mount : connection refused.

Could anyone help me.
Thanks in advance.

I have plan9port installed.