Re: [wmii] A guide to wmii - down?

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:58:14 -0400

It has been said in the past that the WMII guide that was previously at
those links was out of date and needs to be replaced or updated. However
I don't know who (if anyone) is currently maintaining it, or if it's
just been given up on.

For the moment, here is a link to a wayback machine cached version of
the old guide:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070710023615/www.suckless.org/contrib/guide/wmii-3/guide-en/guide_en/

You should be able to tell by the date alone that it's pretty old, but
that should give you some idea of what the guide was for and about when
it was abandoned. If there's no official interest in replacing the
guide, then I'd support the notion of keeping/maintaining it elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

Thomas