Re: [wmii] A guide to wmii - down?

From: Martin Swift <martin_AT_swift.is>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:45:25 +0000

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Any thoughts?

A while back when I started using the uim input method, I found myself
without much of an up-to-date user guide and started a new one at
Wikibooks.

  <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page>

Wikibooks is a Wikimedia project using the Mediawiki software.

If you're unhappy about the GFDL licese, you may want to wait out an
ongoing discussion whether dual licenses are acceptable at Wikibooks
(I placed the uim wikibook in the PD).

Cheers,
Martin Swift