[wmii] guide links updated

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:43:12 +0200

Sorry for not moving the hg repos, I was quite busy at the time and I
left it for latter (if you notice the latest commits to those repos
were by me when I did the 0.3 release).

So if you can redirect the suckless page to http://repo.cat-v.org/diri
that would be great, I will move the repos as soon as I have a chance.

As for versions out there, there is a php one too, but I meant that I
got people using the rc one :)

uriel