[wmii] guide links updated

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:03:04 +0100

Hi there,

The wmii guide links have been updated now.

I still don't understand why Uriel is complaining about the hgiki
thing. As far as I understood the discussion regarding the new wiki
Kris and others agreed to keep the wmii bits at www.suckless.org resp.
wmii.suckless.org. That's why I updated all wmii pages accordingly.
That's also why all libixp and diri stuff has also been updated and
kept at www.suckless.org/programs resp. www.suckless.org/libs.

The dwm community has already proofed that the hgiki works quite well.
If someone is unhappy with wmii/ contents, please feel free to update
whatever you like as described here:

http://www.suckless.org/wiki.html

To keep track of wiki/site changes, rather subscribe to the RSS/Atom
feed or subscribe to the wiki mailinglist:

http://lists.suckless.org/wiki/ (wiki+subscribe@suckless.org)

See http://www.suckless.org/common/community.html for other possibilities.

Kind regards,
--Anselm