Re: [wmii] guide links updated

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:13:34 +0200

What does diri have to do with what kris wants to do with wmii? I dont
get it, and I assume that then you are volunteering to maintain diri
yourself? (And go update the dozens of links all over the web pointing
to it)

If not, can you please point it to the site I bothered to setup for it
at http://repo.cat-v.org/diri/ ?

(Btw, I have found a few diri users out there that I'm trying to
support at least until werc has the few missing features they need and
they get around to migrate).

I´m not going to argue whatever the hgwiki thing is a good idea or not
(I personally think that it is cool, but Im not convinced it is the
best way to go for suckless.org, but it is up to you how you run
suckless.org, and I might be wrong), what bothers me is you moving
shit around which I had spent time and effort moving somewhere else,
specially when it seems quite clear that you have no intention to
maintain either the project or its website (to some degree this also
goes for kris, which Im unclear whatever he is interested in
maintaining wmii or the wmii web site).

Thanks

uriel