Re: [wmii] guide links updated

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:52:19 +0100

2008/8/17 <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>:
> who are these others besides kris? did they update stuff on this
> hgikiriki yet? it doesnt seem so to me. i used to correct and update
> small parts of the old wiki, but that hg shit goes much too far.

I think you haven't tried or understood how hgiki works. If you pull
wmii source code using hg, there is no reason not to contribute to the
wiki using hg. IMHO it's even much better than any other wiki I used
before, because everyone can define the structure, the content, and
even prevent conflicts with your favorite tools of choice.

Kind regards,
--Anselm