Re: [wmii] guide links updated

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:13:56 -0400

I think it's quite nice. Being able to edit a bunch of pages, view
changed files, review a diff, then revert file changes if needed all
from the command line (if I so choose) is quite convenient. I also
like being able to edit a large number of pages in VIM and manage the
changes in mercurius and as I prefer the command line, this is
probably the least obtrusive method for me to edit the wiki.

Though I admit that since I liked git based wiki solutions as well,
I may be a bit biased.

Thomas