[wmii] Xinerama with different tags per screen (Zaphod-Style)

From: Michael Stapelberg <michael_AT_stapelberg.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:33:46 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is planned (or already possible) to achieve a
zaphod-style multi-monitor setup, that is like running two instances of wmii
on each screen. The most annoying thing about the current xinerama
implementation is that changing a tag does change on both screens instead of
on only one screen.

I cannot use multi-monitor with two screens in X because radeonhd forces me to
use Xinerama.

Best regards,
Michael