Re: [wmii] wmii crashes on exit

From: Giuseppe Pagnoni <gpagnoni_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:04:36 +0100

hi alex,

thanks for the suggestions. the newest driver from nvidia hasn't made
it into the ports tree yet, but i installed it manually now and will
check if the problem disappears with the new version. the open source
driver unfortunately does not support accelerated GL.

very best,

giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Pagnoni