[wmii] misplaced windows

From: <ml_AT_infosec.pl>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:59:12 +0000

Hello list,

First off I'm not really sure if this problem is directly related to
wmii, but still I dont know any better place to ask.

The problem is, that when firefox3* opens new window ("Save Image")
after I choose to "Save Image As..." this window is badly placed.
It is partially out of the screen (it's not wholly visible) therefore I
can not immediately access some buttons in its lower right corner. Every
time I have to manually move this window, place it more in the centre of
the screen. Obviously it kills productivity and it's not how one would
imagine working with wmii.
Any ideas what causes the problem or how I can solve it?

I'm using wmii-3.6 on FreeBSD 7.1 with all related applications in
up-to-date ports versions.

*It applies to various other programs too, but with firefox it's most
annoying for me.

Michal

--
"Remember, even paranoids have real enemies." -Delmore Schwartz