Re: [wmii] Segfault when chmod on mounted wmii

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:36:32 -0400

Unfortunately Wmii 2 or 3 revisions back didn't respond so gracefully to
chmod and segfaults (...and I made the poor judgement of finding this
out at work. :( Ouch.) However, as of the current tip, it's fine and
just presents me with a permission denied error. If the parent poster is
using the current tip then I'm sorry to say I wasn't able to duplicate
this one.

Thomas