[wmii] How to bind the Pause key (or any other one) to execute a random non-wmii-specific program

From: michael_der gulliUser <michael_der_AT_gulli.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:30:34 +0200

Hi folks,

I've already searched the Internet, but with no success. This far I've only
found guides on how to change the Meta-Key or keybindings to wmii functions
(like Meta-p).
However, I would really like to execute a program just by the push of a
button and not by means of dmenu.So:
Is there a way to bind (for example) the Pause key to execute (for example)
iceweasel?
I've tried to add
Key Pause
       sh -c "iceweasel"