Re: [wmii] wimenu arrow keys support

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:53:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Suraj Kurapati wrote:

> I just started using wimenu instead of dmenu and I noticed that wimenu
> does not let you browse the choices by pressing the left & right arrow
> keys. Will this functionality be added in the (near) future?

This is because of the caret, which is now driven by the arrow keys. Use
Mod1-h,l to move the selection (Tab also works). There are even more key
bindings, just look into the source code of wimenu.

> More importantly, is wimenu meant to be a replacement for dmenu in wmii?

According to Kris, yes. Once you have used the history function of wimenu,
you never want to use dmenu any longer.

Thomas