Re: [dev] hgweb typically sucks

From: Sean Howard <silver_AT_callysto.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:15:43 -0400

Firefox reads it just fine. I get the .c in the browser.

What web browser are you using?

(I typically use a combination of xxxterm, lynx, and firefox. I am at
work though, so only Firefox is available).

Also - the point of a web browser is to read the web - if you want it
to dump everything raw to your screen - how do you want to to behave
on an mp3 link, or a .zip link?

--Sean