Re: [dev] Why dwm or wmii over xmonad, etc., or not?

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:25:05 -0400

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Ethan Grammatikidis
<eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I thought I did. 10+ years ago I really felt extreme configurability was
> absolutely vital to getting comfortable at all.

I don't need it permanently; I'm new to tiling window managers, and
wmii makes it easy to experiment with new stuff. After a few
months/years of using it, I'll be comfortable enough to configure a
window manager once and be done with it.

--Andrew Hills