Re: [dev] DWM Xinerama

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:11:20 +0100

On 10/11/2011, Roger <rogerx.oss_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Mplayer's
> -xineramascreen option has no effect on monitor placement and mplayer's
> -geometry seems to act a little funny.

dwm ignores -geometry, unless it's floating, since we don't honour
USPosition / USSize. I have suggested we patch this before, but others
thought we shouldn't.

> (And
> likely full screen mode too as mplayer's -xinerama has null effect again,
> likely due to DWM precedence?)

Assuming mplayer is setting this correctly, are you using dwm from
Mercurial, or a release? Because tip ought to honour full screen on
map, whereas older versions do not.

cls