[dev] Logging Commands

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:51:15 -0000

On Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:19:00 -0000, David Tweed <david.tweed_AT_gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm not aware of any way of either storing or, more importantly,
> searching a user's interaction with the GUI apps on a computer system.
Some GUI programs such as Netsurf log user actions for later
inspection.[1] GNOME Zeitgeist is also interesting in this respect,
although their pride of running "in under 10mb RAM" is a fair complaint on
this list. Unless they've actually invented centibit random-access memory,
in which case I would grudgingly consider it acceptable.

For those of you that stick to lynx no matter what, Netsurf represents
visited pages as thumbnails in a tree, as opposed to lines of text.
1: http://www.netsurf-browser.org/documentation/guide#History