Re: [dev] dwm: bug in fullscreen mode (SDL?)

From: Eckehard Berns <ecki-suckless_AT_ecki.to>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:23:14 +0100

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 07:39:53AM +0100, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> I applied your two patches to tip, this needs to be tested for side effects now.

Ok, I ran into trouble pretty fast. Since the floating windows are never
raised in restack() they won't get raised during normal interaction
either.

I attached a somewhat ugly patch to correct the behavior, but there
might be consequences, too. Instead of simply adding XRaiseWindow() I
replaced calls to restack() in focusstack(), movemouse(), and
resizemouse(). I assume restacking isn't needed there and the calls to
restack() simple where a glorified XRaiseWindow() anyway, but I'm not
too familiar with the dwm code, so I might be wrong.

--
Eckehard Berns