Re: [dev] dwm: bug in fullscreen mode (SDL?)

From: Eckehard Berns <ecki-suckless_AT_ecki.to>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:41:51 +0100

> I attached a somewhat ugly patch to correct the behavior, [...]

Since I didn't like how this patch turned out I looked into this a bit
further. Attached is a less intrusive patch, once to tip and once to
6.0. I ran this patch for a day or so and didn't have any issues.

If no problems show up I think this is a better way of dealing with the
SDL problem.

--
Eckehard Berns