Re: [dev] interested in issue tracker dev

From: markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:48:43 +0100

[2012-01-13 15:27] Paul Onyschuk <blink_AT_bojary.koba.pl>

> - treat first message in mbox as meta: modify and store common
> informations (priority, short description, category of issue and so on)
> there

No, put meta information in the header, where it belongs to. anno(1)
from MH does it for you.

Any newer message might change these attributes. Well, you might want
to update these attributes in the first message, to have the latest
state there, but in its header. Also, the change history would still
be available. I don't know how debbugs stores the meta data, but their
change history is great. Be sure to play with it.

meillo