Re: [dev] interested in issue tracker dev

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 02:25:03 +0100

Most issue tracker entries are full of stupid garbage we don't want
anyway. What worked great was the script we once had on the wmii irc
channel which just appended sentences beginning with BUG to the
buggfile.
Editing the sentences and then deleting all useless entries or
redundant letters keeps everything tidy. And from your text editor you
can just save the edited content to TODO.