Re: [dev] interested in issue tracker dev

From: <aecepoglu_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:25:14 +0200

So:
* Binary is a no no.
* Issues are stored in one way or another as mail(s).
* That sits under a version control.

And an issue has the fields:
* status
* id
* project

I am guessing what project it belongs to will already be in the address fileld. and the id will be in the subject.
If foldered mail format is used; status of an issue can be determined by which folder it is at.

I am not very knowledgable when it comes to the use cases of a issue tracking tool. That's why I need to know what you guys want and do not want.
Keep it going guys.