Re: [dev] dmenu - filename tab completion

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:10:05 +0200

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:47 PM, E S <blastthisinferno_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a patch that would implement file name tab completion for
> dmenu. I found a patch (http://lists.suckless.org/dwm/0901/7355.html) which
> appears to have been written for an older version of dmenu, but was
> wondering if anyone knows of an updated patch for dmenu-4.5. Is there an
> updated patch for this feature?

I didn't know dmenu doesn't do that, but I'm not sure if you're
thinking as far as argument completion (eww!)

Other than that, if you intended not to ever wrap your mind around the
well-formed beauty in programming that makes suckless projects...
what's it (or could it be) worth to you?

cheers!
mar77i